Our result-driven SAP capabilities, business knowledge, technical insight and implementation experience addresses the most pressing business challenges of today. Whether you are planning a start-up implementation of mySAP.com or R/3, or fine-tuning an existing SAP™ R/3 solution, Soft Ridge Technologies provides a full range of services. By working directly with your associates, one of our top priorities is to transfer SAP and best practices knowledge into your organization. This ensures you will be self-sufficient after implementation.
- Project Management
- System Configuration
- SAP for Retail
- SAP Business Suite
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning
- PLM – Product Lifestyle Management
- SCM – Supply Chain Management
- SRM – Supplier Relationship Management
- Business Objects
- Change Management
- SAP Training and Courseware Development
- Business Process Redesign
- Release and Version Upgrades
- BASIS, ABAP and Post-Implementation Support
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP All-in-One for midsize businesses
- SAP Business One for small businesses
- Our strong team of SAP Professionals consisting of industry experts, solutions architects and functional and technical consultants with several years of industry experience
- Leverage an enterprise value creation model, which together with our expertise in aligning people, processes and technology, supports the SAP business case.
- Identify the SAP solutions that address the particular requirements of the enterprise, and then tailor those solutions to best fit your needs
SAP Production Support Services
Going “live” with an SAP implementation is a major task, but more important is to plan and strategics post implementation for supporting the SAP System. Our clients understand the importance of having a robust help desk for their SAP system and the importance of having a service partner like Soft Ridge Technologies. We help them with their SAP support needs while they can focus on more important IT strategic issues.
You may be operating in the global market place with multiple landscapes, supporting multiple business functions across multiple locations. Setting up SAP support can become quite a big task. Soft Ridge Technologies can help you with the process of setting up and managing your support system that will:
- Streamline the process of handling calls.
- Resolve the issues within time frame as per the business needs.
- Reduce the high cost of supporting and maintaining SAP infrastructure.
- Continuously improve SAP support process with an overall objective of reducing cost.
Understanding what support model best suits your business along with a working knowledge of your organization’s tools, infrastructure and communication structure are all vital for getting the most out of your SAP systems. ObjectWin offers a complete SAP production support service, in-house or off-site, to its client to minimize their support cost. ObjectWin can also setup a 24/7 centralized remote support center to ensure end-to-end SAP support.
Soft Ridge Technologies’s support process focuses on key goals – reducing total cost of ownership, smooth functioning of SAP systems and enhancement of clients knowledge base. Our specialized SAP consultants for production support bring in tremendous knowledge that can augment to establishing the right mix of support process for your organization.